As guys, we’ve sort of been programmed to believe that you have to “prove your
worth” for a girl.
For years we’ve heard advice like “if you like her let her know.”
And because of this ‘pre-programming,’ the minute we start liking a girl there is
a little voice in our head that continually tells us that “if she just knows how
much I like her, she’ll want to be with me.”
But the notion that girls want “certainty” is horribly wrong.
In fact, nothing will fan the flames of attraction as much as SENDING
My friend Bobby discovered there are a handful of reasons this
Why? Here are 8 great reasons he found:
1. It prevents you from appearing needy, clingy, or “too available.”
2. When a girl can’t figure you out, you have the upper hand and power in
3. She’ll begin to work harder to attract you, which creates more “investment”
on her part.
4. No girls wants an “easy catch”
5. Girls are addicted to drama. Sending mixed signals provides her the
drama she craves.
6. When she’s not sure where she stands with you, she anticipates seeing you more.
Because there is a part of her that is unsure if she’ll ever see you again. And
“fear of loss” is crucial for her to fall in love with you.
7. It makes her assume that you have other options. And we all know girls want
what other girls want.
8. When a girl doesn’t know where she stands with you, she thinks about you more.
And to your benefit, the more she thinks about you, the more she convinces
herself she’s in love with you.
When it comes to amplifying attraction, sending mixed signals is the key.
Most guys simply start playing the hard to get game and end up getting nothing from her.